permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture as "organic"?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "len organicpc" <gardenlen@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture as "organic"?
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:43:16 +1000

g'day marshall,

maybe you could take time out to read 'bill mollisons' 'introduction to permaculture', for me permaculture does not take anything away from organic, i use organic principles and permaculture principals in my gardening and life style and apart from that permaculture goes one step further than organic there is little difference in how food plants are grown. permacuture doesn't use chemicals, so what about pc is not organic? we recycle, we look after the habitat, we look after the soil structure and we try to be sustainable within tha natural system.

i saw the post on the other forum, didn't respond as to me organic and pc go hand in glove, there is nothing to debate. from my perspective permaculture can be as simple as you need for it to fit your system or as complex as you want it to be.

happy new year

len

--
it works for me it could work for you

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!!"
but consider others and the environment.
http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/