permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Re: permaculture digest, Vol 1 #422 - 4 msgs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "jamie" <jamie@tiscali.fr>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Re: permaculture digest, Vol 1 #422 - 4 msgs
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:57:54 +0100

It has long been observed that we live our lives not by reason but by habit.
Perhaps it should come as no surprise therefore that outside air for
combustion is not necessary
(http://www.woodheat.org/outdoorair/outdoorairmyth.htm): no-till, no
pesticides, no herbicides, no inorganic fertilizers...also spring to mind.

Jamie
Souscayrous