permaculture - Re: [permaculture] snakes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] snakes
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:41:03 -0700

Mark, We have another small green snake that lives in the pond , and there
are bull snakes in the area. but I have not seen one for several years. I
would like to get one to live under the hen house for rodent control.
jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>