permaculture - [permaculture] For the survival thread...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marsha Hanzi" <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] For the survival thread...
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:46:46 -0200

(Gene Monaco wrote...)
> I've also taken 11 week-long courses at Tom
> Brown's Tracker School. >

This was the school I mentioned (but having forgotten the name..) on that
thread where we discussed about going out to the sticks with nothing and
surviving there...It seems pretty powerful-- would be interested on comments
from Gene on how this dovetails with permaculture -- it seems to me that the
skillls learned there could be incredibly useful in making our designs much
more sensitive to what is already going on on the land...

Marsha