permaculture - Re: [permaculture] For the survival thread...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] For the survival thread...
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:38:42 -0500

I agree with MArk that "being one with zone 5" is "not at all necessarily to develop good designs.......But it'd likely help a good deal.
And I strongly agree that there's nothing flaky and new age about sitting quietly observing natural systems and patterns....
Mind you, I have come to reject the phrase "common sense"...I figure things were common sense, they'd be a common sight !