permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Caragana +@Jerome

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Caragana +@Jerome
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:50:15 -0700

Mark, In our climate the key is keeping the snakes worm, so the rocks need
to be exposed to the sun. They make their homes behind the rock walls that
support the forest garden beds. In the summer they frequent the horse
radish patch and loveage, jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>