permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Our Bioregion and a little history

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mark Ludwig <mpludwig@facstaff.wisc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Our Bioregion and a little history
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:19:17 -0600

At 08:47 AM 10/27/02 -0600, you wrote:
. This has
deterred Inger from wanting the gray water from our straw house to go into a
wick set five feet away from the south wall of the house where I had hoped
to build a greenhouse attached to the south wall.

I'm still very keen on the idea, but would like to be able to tell her that
there are ways of eliminating odors.

Could you build it detached but close? Nice little stone garden between them and hydronic floor heat connecting the two to move heat from slab to slab?
Mark