permaculture - [permaculture] Quest

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Treesa Jane Rogerson" <treemail@cruzio.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Quest
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 00:48:47 -0700

yeah I'd have to say that John and I have had some good talk on emails, and now I have a friend that I can share info and thinking with more personally than on the group emails.

As an idealist I can say: Geez, we need all the friends we can get, and we need as much work on life design as with the land.  In fact, in certain situations, more.

As far as preparing a whole 'raised bed' for the issue, as long as the queries don't act like weeds, and abundantly so, I'm fine with it

Treesa Rogerson, M.A.