permaculture - [permaculture] Re: My Quest

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Buckley" <buck7380@bellsouth.net>
  • To: "permaculture e-list" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: My Quest
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:15:36 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Thank you'll for your support in "My Quest", esp you, Margaret. After
composing my previous e-mail I hesitated before pressing "send", wondering
if I was nuts or not. I tried writing with a measure of levity, not wishing
to expose myself, not wanting to reveal my heart. But if we, as a group,
wish to live in a higher way, on a higher plane, reflecting principle and
mutual respect, then speaking out and standing forth is required. We must
learn to be unafraid, learn to trust one another, and become involved with
one another on a personal level. If doubting this then I ask: If not now,
then when? For now is the only time that is real. And real people live in
real time -- the best place to be, the only place to be, the only place that
breathes.

Namaste,
John Buckley