permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (fwd) Newbie.... Where to begin?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: James Erbes <visionary@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (fwd) Newbie.... Where to begin?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:10:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the input. What is your thoughts on lining
the pond with bentonite clay?

I understand that trout are not pond fish. But I saw
some trout in a small pond at the Holman Ranch in
Carmel Vally. I was surprised. Maybe they were a
special type of trout.

http://www.theholmanranch.com/openwedding.html
"The Redwood Deck, just off the lawn, is reached via a
small bridge spanning a trout pond."