permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: PCPlantDB

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: PCPlantDB
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 04:47:18 -0700

Rich has posted about his work on the PCPlantDB and
the PFAF DB to the pcplantdb mailing list and says that he would like
to restrict discussion to that forum. It occured to me that some of you
might like to know where the list is and how to subscribe, so:

Go here to subscribe, unsubscribe or change your user configuration:
Posting address is:
pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
If you want to go directly to the message archives they are here:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/pcplantdb/

Its open to the public.

Email me if you need help using this list.

LL
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net