permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC outreach organization

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kirby Fry" <peace@totalaccess.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC outreach organization
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:59:50 -0500

Hi Bob,

Let us know when you find the time to set up a project and go for a grant.

On the small-scale end of the non-profit world I swear some groups spend
more money getting their NP status than they bring in from grants. so why
pay the IRS $500 for that status when there are already so many non-profits
out there?

Since I recently completed our straw bale house I finally have a life again
on weekends and my off days, and am ready to get back into education,
project development and outreach.

Kirby Fry

For the real scoop on environmental and social justice issues check out the
archives of Democracy Now!
http://www.webactive.com/webactive/pacifica/demnow/archive.html