permaculture - [permaculture] PC outreach organization

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Ewing & Jocelyn Paquette <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] PC outreach organization
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:55:25 -0400

Greetings, I'd like to return to the topic of creating a PC outreach
organization, in particular this comment by Kirby Fry:

Hi Charlie,

Our non-profit, Cross Timbers Pc Guild, is sitting idle at the moment.
I'd
love to be able to get a grant from some of these organizations and / or

serve as an umbrella for other groups.

Kirby

I've been preoccupied with other projects but am still interested. The
idea of working with an already existing npo has appeal,

Bob Ewing