permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Localized Plant DB/Wiki on the MAC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Localized Plant DB/Wiki on the MAC
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:40:39 EDT

Good day:)

Still having problems getting a Web page on my IMAC running MS Internet
Explorer on AOL. Anyone having similar problems?

BK, here's the URL I pasted :
<< http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/Plants >>

Instead of a web page I continue to get a downloadable file!

I'm eager to see these wiki pages everyone's talking about.
Some great ideas on the localized plant DBS etc. I especially like the idea
of a picture library with detailed info on each plant with it's growing
requirements etc.

All the best. Frank