permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: big ag in Pc/PC Wiki

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: big ag in Pc/PC Wiki
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:56:27 EDT

Good day:)

In a message dated 9/3/02 12:45:20 PM, lfl@intrex.net writes:

<< Speaking of those archives in the context of their being supporting of the
needs of permaculture
on an ongoing basis, I would like to use many of the posts in the archives of
this list
as we build a Permaculture Wiki >>

Great idea, Larry.

Especially, if it's easy to interact with. Then as folks actually do work
they can add their comments on products,performance,problems,future
considerations,customer service,contact numbers etc.

This will also enable us to vote with our $$$ and support those empathetic to
PC.

Bye for now. Frank

  • Re: [permaculture] Re: big ag in Pc/PC Wiki, FranksFarm, 09/04/2002