permaculture - Re: [permaculture] social implosion

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lfl@intrex.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] social implosion
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:34:38 -0700

Sandy wrote:
Thanks for speaking out. I signed up recently and have been more than a
little taken aback by the fractiousness of this list! I have considered
bowing out, but I really am interested in learning from some obviously very
knowledgeable people. Anyway, hello, I'm Sandy. Don't eat me ;-)

Welcome to the list, Sandy. Please stay on as subscriber. Traditionally, less than 1% of posts here have been truly negative and if things get serious I will intervene to keep things civil so noone will unsubscribe. The forum has been online since 1993 in one form or another and on servers at three separate locations.

Cheers,

Lawrence
permaculture list owner
--