permaculture - [permaculture] social implosion

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sal French <eggster100@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] social implosion
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:35:51 +1000 (EST)

I find the social components of permaculture very
interesting, although my initial interest was from a
gardening/self-sufficiency perspective.
One of the things I've noticed in the gay community,
and also the feminist forums, is the way people who
hold very similar ideas, under some form of external
pressure, tend to go to infighting.
Come on folks, even though some of you may be more
acclimated to permaculture ideas, you are more similar
than different. Do you think that infighting produces
good results for the energy expended?
I suppose at least in your own community someone will
listen to you.

http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!