permaculture - RE: [permaculture] flushing out

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Hitchins" <ScottH@wcig.org.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] flushing out
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:01:09 +1000

Yes, it would probably flush-out pretty quickly, but I think it would be
preferable to try to remove the nasties before the water leaves the land,
even if this did involve some earth /lavaworks: Perhaps some usable or
sale-able timber or other products could be produced while responsibly
cleaning-up the land; That water, and its mystery-load has to come out
somewhere.

Same Planet,
Scott.