permaculture - [permaculture] Australia Felix Update

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darren Doherty" <ozfx@bigpond.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Australia Felix Update
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:53:14 +1000

Hello People,

Just a note to advise that Australia Felix Permaculture has gone into temporary recess whilst we undertake the design and development of a large private permaculture-based project in South Eastern Queensland with one our student's from the two most recent Tagari/Pc Institute PDC's in Tasmania. We are maintaining the office in Bendigo (Victoria) a couple of days a week with my PA: Debra Stokes keeping things ticking for the duration of my prolonged absence.

Cheers,

Yours and Growing,

Darren Doherty
Australia Felix Permaculture