permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Songbirds.....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Songbirds.....
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:34:11 -0600

Steve, I agree, If only these lands would stay in ag or be put into real ag
with CSA's . Only in my dreams..... Yes please send the info along to
the developers. Maybe if we can get hedgesrows in the golf courses and
developement, they might start putting them back into farmlands. The long
way around. Jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>