permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture epithets/wisdom thus far

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <rmwj@soonernet.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture epithets/wisdom thus far
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 23:54:37 -0600

Thanks for the continuing contributions to this thread. Here's the
list thus far. Robert Waldrop, OKC

Water the seeds of joy first.

Food Not Lawns!

I'm a mulcher for permaculture

Don't be afraid to go out on a limb - that's where the fruit is

"The one small garden of a free gardener was all his need and due, not
garden swollen to a realm; his own hands to use, not the hands of
others to command." J.R.R. Tolkien

."The Greatest Fine Art of the future will be the making of a
comfortable
living from a small piece of land." - Abraham Lincoln

Grass fed is best.

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to eat soybeans.

Eat Wheat Not Meat!

Eat Fukuoka/Bonfils system, No work grown wheat, not meat.

Make Compost, Not War!

Do I have a legume obsession or is it just have a nitrogen fixation?

Feed the wildlife.

Grow Soil.

Build soil.

Visualize Whirled Peas.

Give Peas a Chance.

Compost Happens.

Shift Happens.

Compost - Because a Rind is a Terrible Thing to Waste.

Invest in rootstock.