permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Holmgren Collected Writings

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Thilo Pfennig <tp@alternativ.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Holmgren Collected Writings
  • Date: 26 Mar 2002 12:38:14 +0100

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 01:26, Steve Diver wrote:
> Thilo -
>
> With all due respect, amigo, how do you explain the document
> at:

I am not willing to discuss a completely different issue under this
thread. If I recall it right I contacted you before. I did not get
answers

I just state that I did not never try to suggest your work to be mine.
if there are so many links that are out of date I have to edit the
document. if I change the document and can not exchange data with you,
so there would be only one data source I have to make my own version. Or
I have to leave it and make pages on my own from scratch.

Until now I thought we all wanted to distribute informations about
permaculture for free. This is the reason why I choose to make my
changings under the GPL, which guarantees, that I never own the
document.

If you say you do not want your work continued in this kind of form I
will delete all files immediately from the server. I often thougth about
changing more (less links that need to be checked and changed). Also I
thought about a german version and a different approach.

I found your works as a good basis for development, but if you prefer
to see redundant work on the internet, this is also possible.

--
Thilo Pfennig
http://www.alternativ.net/edv/