permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap? & more

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap? & more
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 08:07:16 -0700

Georg, I was also suprised to find worms at the bottom of our spring house
when cleaning it out after a rain, in the mud and silt under three feet of
water. This water comes into the house and is used for general use . We
have developed another spring for our dirnking water, which consists of a
pipe in the ground where the spring water flow out, under a large Juniper,
with a ground cover
of mind. This is truly living water, and I have been dirinking from this
spring for 26 years. jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>