permaculture - [permaculture] Good examples of permaculture -uploaded

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@eircom.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Good examples of permaculture -uploaded
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:35:11 +0000

Dear all,
I have now uploaded the compilation of our discussion thread at
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-online/pcworks.html

Further info can be added. Suitable photographs to spice up the page would be
most welcome.

Thanks to all contributors!

Slán,
Ute
Dipl.-Ing. TU Landschafts- und Freiraumplanung
Ute Bohnsack
Sailchearnach, Clogher, Kilfenora, Co. Clare, Ireland
mailto:sustag@eircom.net
Agri-Environmental Consultancy and Translation Services
(English-German-English)
http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/index.html
~~~~~~~~~
Seedsavers Resources http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/seedsaving.html

  • [permaculture] Good examples of permaculture -uploaded, Ute Bohnsack, 02/24/2002