permaculture - [permaculture] SEEDSAVERS Mailing List

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org, organic-landcare@lists.ibiblio.org, seedsavers@lists.ibiblio.org, SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU
  • Subject: [permaculture] SEEDSAVERS Mailing List
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:44:58 -0500

SEEDSAVERS Mailing List
All aspects of seed saving and exchange

General Information - you may want to save this for future use:

1)
The list's message archives exist here:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/seedsavers

2)
seedsavers@lists.ibiblio.org

3)
General list information, user configuration, access to posting, etc.:

You can also make adjustments to to your account via email by sending a
message to:
seedsavers-request@lists.ibiblio.org

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your lists.ibiblio.org mailing list
passwords are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options. There
is also a button on your options page that will email your current
password to you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
following Web page:

Contact me with any requests and suggestions:

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
lflondon@mindspring.com, london@ibiblio.org
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech
(you can access seedsavers, related lists
and their message archives from my website)

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflondon@mindspring.com - london@ibiblio.org