permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC workshop curricula and tips

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC workshop curricula and tips
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:13:21 -0700

Dear Steve, Good luck on your class. Thanks for all the web links on
hedgerows. You might find the six page pc primer on our site that was
funded by SARE helpful for your class. Also see the RFC golf course tour
with 20 acres of hedgerows which we call bio-Islands. Thanks again for all
the great info links. jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>