permaculture - [permaculture] PC workshop curricula and tips

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ncatark.uark.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] PC workshop curricula and tips
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:53:06 -0600

If you have an hour to put on a permaculture workshop, what
are some of the topics that you would present?

When talking to a group of farmers about permaculture
on the farm, what are the key points that tie permaculture
to the broadscale level vs backyard level. What makes
permaculture interesting to farmers? How can they use it?

If you are a farmer who has to survive on proceeds from the land,
what would you like to know about Permaculture, how will it make
your farm more environmentally and economically sustainable?

Is there a place on the web that features permaculture workshop
curricula?

Thanks. I'm putting together a Pc workshop and I thought I'd
ask for your advice and experience.

Steve Diver
Fayetteville, Arkansas