permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Rich Countries Dump Plastic Wastes in India

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Rich Countries Dump Plastic Wastes in India
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:12:21 +0100

hi tim:

> There's a direct connection-- PC is so much more and is a
response to such
> issues.

agreed, pc is a response to a hell of a lot of problems -
stupidity and greed not being among them, as far as i understand.
but i am all open for a discussion about how we can
permaculturally go about this or that global problem - i am not
interested in yet another "look at those bad/stupid/greedy guys!
isn't it awful!"-posting, especially if it is quite lengthy. so
please be a little more specific about the connection between
your issue and pc.

> I have been a bit disappointed int he list in so that it
revolves around
> only agricultural issues, and there's much more we should
consider.

if you read here about only agricultural issues, i must have been
on a different list than you are.

cheers,
georg