permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (fwd) permaculture software

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (fwd) permaculture software
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:13:19 -0500

Good on ya ! I'm very interested in hearing what you have in mind... Thanks
for undertaking this work.

Claude in Vermont

"The Greatest Fine Art of the future will be the making of a comfortable
living from a small piece of land."
- Abraham Lincoln
Green Mountain Permaculture : Solutions, Sustainability, Sustenance....