permaculture - Re: Food and politics...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Food and politics...
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:44:32 +0100

hi andreas:

while i am all on your side when it comes to the craziness of
dog-worship, there is one sentence that doesn't fit there for me:

> People
> are talking to their dogs!

i am talking to most everything, to my socks, the fire, the
clouds, rocks, cats, cars, dogs, neighbours, wasps, moles,
houseflies,... you name it, even to myself ever now and then. so
what? do you consider this crazy? from my point of view people
who dont talk to most everything are either rude or out of
touch - which is but a special "crazyness", or handicap.

cheerfully yours
georg