permaculture - Re: Overstory....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keller" <ak.and.ak@on-line.de>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Overstory....
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:32:57 +0100

Title: Overstory....
Hi,

the Overstory is indeed a "must read" for everybody working in tropical countries! And I recommend very much the Overstory Book, which is a compiled version of the Overstory Nr. 1 - 75, with lots of hints to literature, web sites etc. included. Probably one of the best agroforestry books available.

HS, this is a book worth buying!!!

I have just sent three copies of it to different people in Cameroon and one copy to Uganda... this book will cost me a fortune :-)

Andreas