permaculture - Re: Overstory....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@eircom.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Overstory....
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:26:43 +0000

Keith wrote:
Just a note. I think the Overstory Book is available on CD ROM, in PDF format.
(We received a review copy at the Activist.)
<http://agroforester.com/overstory/ovbook.html>
I don't know if it can be downloaded from online.
Keith

Dear all,
The publishers of the overstory book gave the CD away gratis with every book
order, at least before the end of 2001. I don't think you can download the CD
content from their website unless it's the same as the newsletters which are
donwloadable individually as .html files.
Since my CD drive is currently non-functional I haven't looked at the CD yet.

Cheers,
Ute