permaculture - Re: Give me an example of PC that is working (was Pc slammed in

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Steve Bonney" <sustainableearth.steve@verizon.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Give me an example of PC that is working (was Pc slammed in
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:42:25 -0500

Good example, HS. And a good website also. Very
interesting. Thanks for the info on the jungle fowl, wish I had a few here
in the states.

Steve Bonney
Sustainable Earth
a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to the
development of sustainable family farming systems
and local food systems
100 Georgton Ct.
W. Lafayette, IN 47906
(765) 463-9366