permaculture - Sustainable t.v.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Sustainable t.v.
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 16:27:54 -0500

Found this in my mailbox.

I too would like to know the answers to these questions....

Claude

P.S. don't you love that someone's adress can be on "Rachel Carson Way" ?!

Hello,

I am forwarding this request from my neighbor Eriko, who is an Ecovillage
resident and a journalist for Japanese television.

Please reply directly to her by phone or to
pressbox@ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us

Thanks,

Alan
--
Alan R. Bleier (607) 272-7803 Fax: (530) 325-6447
118 Rachel Carson Way alanb@ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us