permaculture - Re: Listmember's Ecologies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tarliman2@aol.com
  • To: <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Listmember's Ecologies
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:53:37 EST

In a message dated Thu, 13 Dec 2001 1:43:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Lee
Flier" <lflier@mindspring.com> writes:

> And even if I didn't think the posts were funny I'd just hit the delete key
> and leave it at that, rather than tell others what is appropriate to think
> and say. Will the Thought Police please give it a rest?

Yes, dear. :)

I don't usually post "ditto" messages, as they're a violation of basic
netiquette, but ditto.

Get a life, people. And let's get back to talking about permaculture.

Speaking of which: How effective are coffee grounds as a nitrogen-enhancing
fertilizer?

Andrew Ragland