permaculture - Meta-post: eliminating extraneous material

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "S.K. Harrison" <skh23ca@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Meta-post: eliminating extraneous material
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 01:15:55 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,

as a recipient of the daily digest format for
this list, I'd appreciate if people would edit
their posts to keep only the pertinent bits.
Often .sigs of .sigs of .sigs and responses of
end of an otherwise brief post. These take me
quite a while to eliminate--especially if I have
to do it once for each of the sometimes several
replies I post in a day.

Thanks for your help,
Sean

  • Meta-post: eliminating extraneous material, S.K. Harrison, 12/10/2001