permaculture - Re: language, meaning and nature

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Dean <mikedean.com@altavista.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: language, meaning and nature
  • Date: 29 Nov 2001 02:48:54 -0800

Dear Lwarence,

I was born and raised in Zimbabwe and then moved to London for about ten
years before comming here to Co Leitrim in Ireland which is the least
populated and poorest county in the country. It rains 250 days of the year
and has a very heavy clay soil on undulating ground. They farm cattle, sheep
and plant mainly sitka spruce monoculture forests all subsidised by the EU
and all totally unsustainable.

I presume Bob resides in Australia?

All the best Mike.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com