permaculture - Re: Irish Permaculture land for sale.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Dean <mikedean.com@altavista.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Irish Permaculture land for sale.
  • Date: 30 Oct 2001 03:04:52 -0800

I have .7 acre courner site for sale with outline planning permission near
Ballinamore in County Leitrim. It has all the untilities at the site and an
all tarmac road to the site. The site is elevated at about 300m above sea
level and the view is pretty good. In addition there is a further two acres
that can also be bought with the site, 1 acre of which is fairly steep
ground. Trees have been planted on the site but they are still fairly small
although now in their 5th year. The cost of the OPP site is £16000 and the
additional two acres is £5000.

Anybody interested let me know Mike Dean.