permaculture - Looking to join or form a Permaculture Homestead

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tarliman2@aol.com
  • To: <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Looking to join or form a Permaculture Homestead
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:29:23 EST

Well, after talking about homesteading for several years, reading Daniel
Quinn's Ishmael, and the last few days doing intensive research on
permaculture, my wife and I have decided to start seriously planning to get
together with either an established group, or put together our own. We're
looking for like-minded souls who are homesteading or willing to homestead
under permaculture rules in northern Illinois. An internal homeschooling
project will be part of the homestead. We are aware that this is a long-term
project, that will involve several years of hard work, contractual
obligations, capital investment, and careful balancing of group chemistry.
We'd prefer Pagans or open-minded non-Pagans, and homeschoolers. If you fit
this description, or know of someone who might, or know of an established
group that we might fit into, please contact me off-list at
tarliman2@aol.com. Thank you.

  • Looking to join or form a Permaculture Homestead, Tarliman2, 10/30/2001