permaculture - Re: Anna Edey-style Greenhouses (Solviva)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Anna Edey-style Greenhouses (Solviva)
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:53:42 +0200

> Does anyone on this list know of anyone who has incorporated a
> chickencoop/greenhouse into their garden? I'm very interested in
> discussing some technical considerations off-line.

joe polaischer in new zealand - but i have no email adress, while i do know
he does have one.

i myself used to have a derivate of it in germany (while i used to live
there): it was a simple foil tunnel, with one end fenced off for the chooks
to spend the night in. (not a lot of technics there, really)

greetings
georg