permaculture - Re: Marshall Plan/Afghanistan...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rex Teague" <DibbleGardens@bigfoot.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Marshall Plan/Afghanistan...
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:58:20 +1200

On 16 Oct 01, Claude Genest wrote:

> Thanks for the input ! I followed the links and have read most of the
> stuff - Wow ! exactly what I needed to learn at this stage in my
> development.

Glad to be of service. 8-)

A couple of additions to what I previously wrote:

> > Charles Walters spends most of his latest 'Newsletter' (Acres USA
> > October 2001) debunking the same myth in his continual quest to
> > get the 'parity' message across.

http://www.normeconomics.org develops the parity message... so
far I don't fully understand it. <8-)

> > pps: Who's behind the Worldwatch Institute??

A Google search shows:
1. A large portion of their budget is funded by the major USA
foundations.
2. WWI is categorised as a 'progressive' think-tank, one of the many
politically centre-right think-tanks regularly cited by the 'media'.

Cheers... Rex