permaculture - LOCAL NEWS: Grafting Workshop, March 10

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: igg <igg@intrepid.net>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: LOCAL NEWS: Grafting Workshop, March 10
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:30:21 -0500

Dear plant worker!

List member and JPI boardmember Jim Marquardt has generously agreed
to teach a GRAFTING WORKSHOP here in Northern Virginia on March 10.

You'll need to buy rootstocks for your grafting (I expect to have
these on hand) and you'll need a high quality 'snap blade' shop
knife. I'll have other accessories on hand, depending on what Jim
thinks is appropriate. If you have trees you'd like to graft onto
dwarf root stocks, you can take the scion wood as early as NOW and
keep it in the fridge until class day. (If you don't have a project
of your own, there will be plenty of scion wood and rootstock to work
on for the projects of others anyway.)

Attendence is limited. Please reserve your space now. Time is 10am -
ongoing, Sat. March 10, 2001

Allan Balliett
Gardening for the Future
'Between the Hills,' Purcellville, VA

Mailing Address:
POB 3047
Shepherdstown, WV, 25443

(540)668-6165
(815)550-6067 EFax

allan@gardeningforthefuture.com
www.gardeningforthefuture.com

  • LOCAL NEWS: Grafting Workshop, March 10, igg, 02/17/2001