permaculture - Permaculture in the Tropics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "David Hadley" <david_hadley@wowmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Permaculture in the Tropics
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:48:32 -0500

I have a small plot of land on a tropical island (Koh Pha Ngan in
Thailand).
I am really interested in using permaculture techniques to develop the
plot but need a good text book to help me on my way. Does anyone know if
there is a book that deals with small scale permaculture in the tropics -
or a good general book that would help.

Hope you can help.

Dave

P.S Any permaculture consultants who fancy a working holiday please
repond!!

  • Permaculture in the Tropics, David Hadley, 02/17/2001