permaculture - Re: Flax/Linen, etc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Yaya Balinci" <yaya@telus.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Flax/Linen, etc
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 01:28:38 -0800

The Lehman's Non-Electric Catalogue has/had a book on flax production for
fiber. They are now on the internet oddly and goodly enough. There is also a
company in Ontario called Richters that sold me some flax fiber seed once
and it came with directions on how to manufacture the fiber.
Yaya Balinci

leave-permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu