permaculture - RE: permaculture digest: December 09, 2000

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "MARSHALL CHROSTOWSKI" <mcfarm@silcom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: permaculture digest: December 09, 2000
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 21:30:48 -0800

Toby, welcome back and hope the pc course was a big success. And thanks
for starting a search too. Do you know Tom Valentine who wrote the Acres

USA article that started (?) this particular thread of condemnation of
microwaves? I haven't been able to find anything earlier than 1994 article.
All later references trace back to Valentine's "expose". If you've run thru
it, then we'll give it up.

Seedman (Marshall)