permaculture - Re: Keyline Books in the USA

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rick valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Keyline Books in the USA
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 00 10:39:18 -0700

>"The Challenge of Landscape" by PA Yeomans was available not long back as a
bound xerox copy from Franklin Espriella in Guindo, CA; I think it was an
above-board by permission deal, and as I unpack my office I'll find the
address and post it.
I agree that it is the richest of the bunch; PA's "scale of permanence in the
landscape" has been a crucially valueable concept for my design work.
-Rick

Rick Valley Northern Groves
PO Box 1236, Philomath, OR 97370
Mobile-(541)602-1315, hm.& msg. (541)456-4364 Bamboo catalog $3 or at
<http://www.teleport.com/~dbrooks/bamboo.html>
"Useful Bamboos and other plants‹ Permaculture education‹ Ecological design &
consultation centering on water,landform and horticultural systems"

  • Re: Keyline Books in the USA, rick valley, 11/14/2000