permaculture - Good permaculture classes?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jasmine Miller" <jasmiller@lycos.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Good permaculture classes?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 15:51:34 -0400

Hi, I have been doing permaculture for a number of years, but have decided
that I would like to be certified to do/teach it and also to learn those
extra useful aspects that one tends to learn from on location classes. So I
would like to begin the formal class taking process.

It's also highly like that our family will move in the next year getting
another opportunity to start from scratch again. There are quite a few
possibilities of where we might wind up living, so the location of study for
permaculture classes is pretty open.

So I'd like to know where in your opinion are some good places to take
permaculture classes. I'd especially like to know about good places in the
USA
and in Europe as those are the most likely relocation spots.

Jasmine

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com