permaculture - Re: Ecovillage stuff

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dianne Forster <dforster@metz.une.edu.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Ecovillage stuff
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:04:48 +1000

From my observation, every "T" has to be crossed, every "i" dotted.
A conflict resolution course as people buy into the 'ecovillage' would be a
plus as well.
Common goals
Process for the decision making process, e.g. in Alan Savoury's Holistic
Management there is an excellent set of questions to be asked when making
any decisions.

Does anyone else have other parts of the web that make an ecovillage
'work'????
Deanna

$subst('Email.Unsub')