permaculture - Re: Fw: GMO's and property rights

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <lorenstwin@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fw: GMO's and property rights
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

--- sal <sals@rain.org> wrote:
> the is no more organic in corn growing states because a one time of
> the year
> the air is full of GMO pollen and your organic food and Bd food will
> test
> positive for GMOs.

Thank you, sal, for this uplifting piece.

I have been told that in Permaculture, "the problem is the
opportunity/solution". What opportunities/solutions can we create out
of this?

Loren

=====
Loren Davidson Permaculturist, poet, philosopher, writer
loren@farwalker.com | http://www.batnet.com/beauty/
"Good luck, bad luck; it's all in your mind.
The luck you make is the luck you find." - me