permaculture - Fw: GMO's and property rights

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sal" <sals@rain.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, <OGL@LSV.UKY.EDU>, <bdnow@envirolink.org>
  • Subject: Fw: GMO's and property rights
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:19:28 -0700

the is no more organic in corn growing states because a one time of the year
the air is full of GMO pollen and your organic food and Bd food will test
positive for GMOs.US farmers can contaminate at will. they can spray you
drift on you and contaminate your water and you can do nothing. its the
law. organic forgetaboutit. BD forgetaboutit in the US soon there will
only be GMO food and very little organic or Bd anything. its the law the
contaminators skate and those trying to do good eat it. the Dream is over
in the US of A.
check out an organic farmers homepage
http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html
sals@rain.,org